FELT BACKED VINYL TABLECLOTH – MENS LINEN CAMP SHIRT.
Felt Backed Vinyl Tablecloth
- a covering spread over a dining table
- A cloth spread over a table, esp. during meals
- A tablecloth is a cloth used to cover a table. Typically tablecloths are made of cotton or other natural fibres, or fabrics made from man made or synthetic fibres. Some are designed to be easy to wipe clean, often using PVC coated materials.
- (backing) the act of providing approval and support; "his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives"
- Give financial, material, or moral support to
- having a back or backing, usually of a specified type
- used of film that is coated on the side opposite the emulsion with a substance to absorb light
- Be in favor of
- Bet money on (a person or animal) winning a race or contest
- Vinyl used as the standard material for phonograph records
- Of or denoting the unsaturated hydrocarbon radical ?CH=CH2, derived from ethylene by removal of a hydrogen atom
- A vinyl compound is any organic compound that contains a vinyl group (Preferred IUPAC name ethenyl). Vinyl groups (formula −CH=CH2) are derivatives of ethene, CH2=CH2, with one hydrogen atom replaced with some other group.
- shiny and tough and flexible plastic; used especially for floor coverings
- Synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used esp. for wallpapers and other covering materials and for phonograph records
- a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- Make into <em>felt</em>; mat together
- Become matted
- a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- Cover with <em>felt</em>
- mat together and make felt-like; "felt the wool"
- cover with felt; "felt a cap"
felt backed vinyl tablecloth – Classic Series
Orange Blossom Bath
For this shot I curved a big piece of white vinyl around a table. Over the back of it I draped some black velvet, leaving the sides of the background white so that the water would pick that up as highlights. I put down a plastic tablecloth (very important!) and a couple of sheets of white parchment paper, just for a little more reflectivity. I dunked the branch in a big bowl of water, then pulled it up as I tripped the shutter remotely, trying to drag up as much water as possible. Also – I set the focus ahead of time and then left it in manual.
Lighting: Two gridded speedlights, both at 1/16th power for better motion-stopping. One was camera right, the other from behind left.
bacon and eggs
i snapped the picture, just as the lady from the store went in the back to get some shoes for someone. normally they probably wouldn’t let me take pictures of a display.
felt backed vinyl tablecloth
In spite of their sophisticated appearance, the Reflections linens are remarkably practical. They wash up in the machine for easy care, and their 100 percent polyester microfiber design causes liquids to bead up, so spills are a minimal problem. Styled with a subtle geometrical flair, the pieces feature a single hue with rectangles of contrasting finishes. Available in tablecloths of numerous sizes and shapes, the line also includes napkins and placemats for a fully dressed table. The range of colors is great for all seasons and occasions, and each piece features a finished hem for durability. –Emily Bedard